You are personally responsible for the information you publish or display.
The Snooker Project is a platform of acquaintance between players, to facilitate finding partners. Any illegal activity that occurs inside or outside of the site is your own responsibility.
A user is strictly prohibited from publishing on the site content (messages, photos, files of various types, links, texts, questions, answers, and other information) of the following:
- Content of a blunt sexual nature, photos, and other content, which includes nudity, sexuality, pornography, vulgarity, immorality, violence, Any offensive content, including threatening, racist, slanderous, encouraging the commission of offenses, criminal or civil, undermining privacy, harmful, offenses to public emotions. Any content that may be in violation of local law.
- Any content that does not belong to you or that you have no permission to use.
- Any content that infringes and / or violates the privacy, or other rights, of others, including copyrights and trademarks.
- Content that is irrelevant to the forum or site you are at.
- Any content which may violate the privacy or the confidentiality of others.
- Any photographs or e-mail addresses of other people, if it is published without their consent.
- Any information relating to minors, information that identifies them, their personal details or other contact information, without the direct consent of a parent or guardian.
- Any content that is obscene, indecent, defamatory, degrading, fraudulent, abusive, false, malicious, harassing, threatening, or encourages hatred on grounds of race, religion, or ethnic origin.
- Any content which causes someone inconvenience, annoyance, anxiety, embarrassment, injury or distress.
- Any content that may harm any active legal proceedings you are aware of. Any content that is illegal or promotes or teaches illegal activities.
- All computer virus or malicious or other harmful code.
The following are prohibited in the site:
- Impersonate any other person or display your identity incorrectly or your personal status.
- Follow or harass or make persistent or irregular contact with other users without their consent or encouragement or after they expressed disagreement, explicitly or implicitly.
- Make use of our site or service in any manner that could damage our name or reputation.
- Exploit for any commercial purposes any portion, use, or access to the site.
- Perform any activity that requires any form of payment from friends and / or users of the site (without the site managers' approval).
Our website is not intended for children under 17 years of age. If you are under 17, do not use or provide any information on this website including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we received personal information from a child under 17 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 17, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Snooker Project may refuse to publish content that, in its opinion, breaches any of these conditions or may damage the site or any third party, and may delete such content at any time.
By signing up to the website you allow us to send notifications & ads to the email address you provided.
Content you post will be exposed to all internet users. The Snooker Project can not know which responses you may receive after submitting the content, who will respond, and in what way. Therefore, the site will not bear any responsibility to you (or anyone on your behalf) for these reactions, or any damage caused to you.
The Snooker Project assumes no responsibility regarding the content located on the site or any other device in which they appear, content, reliability, accuracy, credibility and their impact on the computers of site's visitors and any damage, inconvenience, loss, aggravation, and so on results, directly or indirectly caused to you, your property or any third party due to use of these contents.
All copyrights and intellectual property rights in site design, and any software, application, computer code, graphic files, text, and other materials contained therein, are the property of The Snooker Project. You may not copy, distribute, publicly display, or provide any third party with the above without the site managers' prior written approval.
The site can only be used as-is and you shall have no claim or demand against the site for its properties, ability, quality of service, limitations or responses that are advertised on the site.
The Snooker Project may delete any content from the site, questions, answers and other text files.
The Snooker Project may close the site and change its structure, appearance, and availability of services and content provided therein, without need of notification. You will have no claim or demand against The Snooker Project regarding this issue.
The Snooker Project does not guarantee that the service provided by the site will not be interrupted, be provided continuously without delays and interruptions. Service may be interrupted when there is proof of illegal access to the company's computers, damages, failures in hardware, software or communications lines, or its suppliers, or damaged in any other way. The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, pain and suffering etc. caused to you or your property as a result of service interruptions. Nevertheless, the company will do its utmost that service will not be interrupted and will return to regular service in case any such interference occurs.
The Snooker Project may use information sent by you to the server to improve the services offered to you on the site and to match the site to your needs and preferences. The Snooker Project does not guarantee that all links on the site will be proper and lead to working sites. The Snooker Project is not liable to any direct or indirect damage caused to you or your property resulting from the use of, or reliance on, the information and content appearing on sites you reach through or by using the links on the site, or for the use of, or reliance on, the information and content published on the site by third parties.
For any questions or support from the site click on Contact Us
|English עברית 中文(简体 Español Русский عربي हिन्दी|